Photo: SS3 student electrocuted to death in Benue State while trying to charge phe from naked wire

Godwin Ejeh, a senior secdary school student of Jesus College, Otukpo Benue State, was electrocuted to death in the school hostel October 6th while trying to charge his mobile phe. According to the school principal Mr Ella Samuel, who spoke to Idoma Voice, the 18-year-old died while attempting to charge his phe directly from a naked wire.

 “I received a call from e of my staff yesterday while I was an assignment that e of my students has been shocked by electric, that I should rush down to the clinic immediately, reaching the clinic. I ly came to meet his dead body. getting back to my school, after some findings, I discovered that incident happened while he was trying to charge his phe according to another student by the name lucky who witness the incident. I sincerely sympathize with the family of deceased and I pray his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen,”

He was laid to rest yesterday 7th October, in his hometown Ekere Owukpa, Ogbadibo local government area of Benue state.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *