SHOCKING! Danfo Bus Burnt Completely in Fire Incident at Berger Area of Lagos (Photos)

A commercial danfo bus razed down completely in fire incident at berger area of lagos.

The incident occurred yesterday, September 15, at Grammar school in the Ojudu Berger area of Lagos.
It was gathered that the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) officials towed the bus which was burnt due to overheating off the road.
See more photos below;shocking-danfo-bus-burnt-in-fire-incident-at-berger-area-of-lagos-photos shocking-danfo-bus-burnt-in-fire-incident-at-berger-area-of-lagos-photos-2 shocking-danfo-bus-burnt-in-fire-incident-at-berger-area-of-lagos-photos-3

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *