Tragedy in china this weekend as 28-year-old bridesmaid choked to death on her own vomit following a heavy drinking session.
The woman later died at Wenchang City People’s Hospital after choking on her own vomit.
According to report, she had been drinking at a wedding on September 11 when the men on her table asked her to drink Baijiu, a hard liquor which is around 40 to 60 percent alcohol.
Doctors at the hospital, the woman was already unconscious and wasn’t breathing.
After 40 minutes, she was pronounced dead with the cause of death described as alcohol poisoning leading to vomit blocking the airway.
Police reports say that the woman was a maid of honour during the wedding and drunk a lot of Baijiu that day.