Earlier today a new video released by the deadly Boko Haram sect and was posted on YouTube on Tuesday, saying they were plotting to capture President Muhammadu Buhari.
Below are eight major things the insurgents said in the video which was narrated in Hausa.
1. President Muhammadu Buhari is an infidel and they are waiting for him to die.
2. He is the leader of the entire infidels (kafir).
3. Buhari will be captured. “By the will of Allah under the leadership of our leader (Shekau) will capture Buhari with our hands,” the group said.
4. Shekau remains the leader of the Boko Haram group.
5. The Boko Haram sect is still very strong and doing very good. “They keep saying that they have finish us, I swear by the name of the lord, we are in happiness, good health and hope,” the sect noted.
6. God should give them power in all part of the world and lift them high upon the unbelievers.
7. The Islamist sect is still on the part of God.
8. God will continue to join them together in peace.
Photo Credit: Naij