A man, believed to be in his 90’s, was Wednesday burnt to death in Pleateau State.
Some persons privy to the incident were alleged to have said the deceased, identified only as Pa Daniel, lit a charcoal stove to keep him warm due to the cold weather in the state, an act he reportedly always indulged in.
He, however, met his unfortunate death.
According to the Daily Post, it is believed that the charcoal sparks fell on a cloth which caught fire and gradually spread through the house of zinc.
The deceased, who until his death resided alone, was found burnt beyond recognition at his residence in the Alheri area of Jos, the state capital.
Lord Have Mercy!!! How This Man Got Burnt To Death In Jos By Charcoal Stove [DISTURBING PHOTO] on Naijaloaded |/a>.