Ye!! Man Suffers Electric Shock From Abandoned Pole


A 20-year-old apprentice, Rasaq Animasaun, is in coma at a hospital after suffering from electric shock.

Mr. Animasaun unintentionally stepped on a fallen and abandoned electric pole in Ifo town of Ogun State on Sunday.

He lost consciousness after the electric shock, a witness said.

He was subsequently rushed to the General Hospital in Ifo.

Residents of the area blamed the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, IBEDC, for not attending to the fallen pole.

“This so-called electricity company are aware of the danger associated with such development yet they feign ignorance,” Adedayo Kolawole, a resident, said. ” If they want to distribute bills and collect money, nobody will ever remind them.”

Another resident, Shehu Aina, said an official complaint had been made to the electricity company without any response.

Mr. Aina suggested that the residents sue the company.

The spokesperson for the IBEDC could not be reached for this report.

Ye!! Man Suffers Electric Shock From Abandoned Pole on Naijaloaded |/a>.


You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *