So Tragic: See How Fresh University Graduate Ran to His Death in the Mood of Celebration (Graphic Image)


A fresh graduate of the Imo State University in the South-eastern part of Nigeria met his untimely demise after a celebration went awry.

 

The victim being resucitated after the accident

The traditional act of celebration after final year examinations practiced among students in Nigeria has ended fatally two days go in Imo State.

According to a Facebook user that shared a recent accident, a graduating student was being bathed with dirty water by his hostel mates to celebrate his graduation from the University when he fell into a soak-away while trying to avoid his colleagues.

Unfortunately for the young man, the soak-away purportedly had a flow of electricity in it and he got electrocuted straight away despite efforts to rescue him.

Read his tragic story below:


Source

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *