According to Dailystar, here are the biggest things women fear during s*x most people don’t know about
But in a bid to make everyone more aware of the anxieties we face in the bedroom, Superdrug Online Doctor quizzed more than 900 ladies from Europe and the US about their biggest sexual anxieties.
The survey revealed the top 10 troubles women think about during s*x.
The biggest worry women had was that their lover wouldn’t wear a condom, no doubt because unprotected s*x can lead to sexually-transmitted diseases and pregnancy which were the also among the top concerns.
Body image was also revealed as a big bother, with girls worrying that guys wouldn’t find their naked body attractive.
The issue of consent came up in fifth place as women confessed they were scared about their partner not taking no for an answer or pushing them to do something that makes them uncomfortable.
Sexual pleasure and performance anxiety also made the top 10 list.
Interestingly ladies feel more concerned about their partner climaxing than their own sexual satisfaction.
Finally just being bad at sexual acts was something women sweat over.
The researchers said: “S*x should be a positive and healthy experience for all involved – and an experience that involves open communication between partners about sexual health, contraception, boundaries and other important topics.
“Don’t let embarrassment get in the way of discussing important issues or taking care of your sexual health issues.”
Here are womens’ top 10 s*x-related fears:
1. Your partner won’t want to wear a condom
2. Your partner has an STI
3. The condom will break/unintended pregnancy
4. Your partner will find your naked body unattractive
5. Your partner will not take ‘no’ for an answer
6. Your partner will want to do something you’re not comfortable with
7. An embarrassing bodily function will occur during s*x
8. Your partner won’t have an orgasm or be satisfied
9. You won’t have an orgasm or be satisfied
10. You are bad at s*x